SBDS originated from a practice which was established in 1945 by Henry Muller. The practice expanded by merging with or absorbing various other practices of a similar nature. When Henry Muller retired in 1971, the four remaining partners renamed the practice Southby Bihl Detert and Slade. This title was re-styled to SBDS Quantity Surveyors in March 1996.
The practice has grown substantially since its early days and today provides a wide range of construction cost management services in the infrastructure, building and civil engineering fields.
SBDS is located in various centres in Southern Africa namely - Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Knysna and Vryburg in South Africa and Windhoek in Namibia.
© 2010 SBDS Quantity Surveyors. All rights reserved.